Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sssssnakes

We have some snake friends that are now living in our yard.

One big fattie and two smaller ones. Here's fattie:

I like em, they eat spiders and I hate spiders! The snakes are super nice, they just slither away if they see you coming. They lay in the sun, thinking they're invisible most days. Sometimes they startle me.

Saddly, I accidentally chopped one of the snakes tales off with the lawn mower. I haven't seen that one around lately, until today when I went out to take some pictures. :( He doesn't seem to mind too much.

Welcome snakes! Eat your hearts out.

2 comments:

  1. AAAAHHH!! I hate snakes! Give me spiders any day! There's a little tiny snake that lives in my flower bed. He scares me, even though he's only 6 inches long, if even that! I'm glad you are enjoying your little friends. If you think they need another pal, my arch nemesis is usually basking in the sun around 9:30 every morning...feel free to transplant him!
    I love your little gardening blog!
    And I guess this is me, officially coming out of hiding and letting your know that I read your blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet shot for a point and shoot camera. :)

    ReplyDelete